Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In Living Color

Hey Fashionheads !

So ! Lets talk a minute before I show you what I wore.

Have you ever had those moments when you feel like you have nothing to wear but your closet is field with clothes? I go through this all the time. I honestly think a lot of fashionable people go thorough this. You start to feel like you have already wore everything but sometimes you just have to recreate your looks.



This is wear my outfit comes into play. I just started playing dress-up with the clothes in my closet; kind of like how my when you were a child when you would put on your mom's dresses and shoes. I started parading around the house in different looks until I felt like one was complete.

I wore some blue joggers, a grey crop that had ties on both sides with a picture of a falcon on the first, red open toes booties, with a multi-colored striped shirt and gold accessories.

Hope you like it. !

Comment. Like. Share <3

XoXo B.Rice

Shirt: +Forever 21
Pants: +Forever 21
Shoes: +Charlotte Russe
Button down: +Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
Lipstick: Russian Red by +MAC Cosmetics





No comments:

Post a Comment