Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lace and Floral !

Hey Fashionheads !

So when shopping for the outfit I had a serious "fash-mergency"(Fashion Emergency). I found this lace shorts in the plus size section at Forever 21 but I had the hardest-time trying to find a top. I searched and searched from store to store, mall to mall, boutique to boutique but no shirt looked right to me. After all that searching, I went home and looked through my closet yet I was still unsuccessful. 
I ended up giving up for the rest of the day. The next day I did end up going to Louisville, Kentucky. I went to the mall there and of course, I ended up back in my favorite store; FOREVER 21. Finally, I found this lace shirt. This shirt was so perfect that it almost made my outfit look like a complete romper instead of two separate pieces blended into one. I paired this outfit with some taupe chunkie heels, a green cross body bag, and gold accessories. 

I hope you like it. ! XoXo B.Rice ! <3 

*This is a complete +Forever 21  look * 

Comment, Like, Share. !

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @fashblab258 (I follow back !) 





No comments:

Post a Comment