Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Are you talking to me ?

Hey Fashion-heads, Saturday was such a hectic day for me. I had two events to go to and nothing to wear. With both events starting back to back, I knew that whatever I wore to one place was definitely going to be worn to the next. One of the events was a childhood friend's wedding and my fashion twin's graduation party. So Friday, I went to my favorite store ( +Forever 21 ) to search for an outfit. The first thing I saw was this cobalt blue skirt and there was an immediate attraction.! It was just something about the color that just jump out at me; I just couldn't put it down. I know a lot of people don't believe in love at first site, but this was just that. 
 In my head now I'm thinking one item down yet one more to go. I stopped for a minute to think whether or not I wanted to wear a crop, a tank, a sweater, or a jacket; My mind was literally all over the place. Finally I found this black jacket. This jacket really caught my eye instantly. It was something about the paisley design and the faux leather sleeves that really got my attention . I just knew I couldn't leave the store without it. I paired the jacket and the skirt with a black camisole, a green bag, and some open toes shoes with black socks. 
(SIDE-NOTE: remember you can wear some of your open toe shoes from spring and summer in the fall with trouser socks. Its okay, you may feel weird about it at first but its in style and I love it.)  
I wore this look to both events and it was a hit. ! I hope you like it as much as I did. This look was affordable too. It was under 40 dollars. ! ! ! That's a huge deal these days. #doublekisses 

Skirt: +Forever 21 
Jacket: +Forever 21 
Tennis Shoes : +Converse 
Heels: +Journeys (SHI)
Green Purse: +Forever 21 

Comment, Like, Share !

Instagram and Twitter @fashblab258 !

If you have any questions email be at fashblab@yahoo.com ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment