Saturday, November 30, 2013

Why do you have on a teacher sweater ?




Hey Fashionheads,Thanksgiving was the day before yesterday and I decided to be little festive.
 (Sidenote: By the way HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!! Okay I know I'm a little late but it it the thought that counts, right?) 
I wore a sweater that I got a while back from Goodwill. It is very colorful and cute, plus it had shoulder pads so I really fell in love with it. I didn't want to dress up so I paired my sweater with some navy blue leggings and my red Chuck Taylor's. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible because I knew I was going to be eating LOTS of food.
I really, really love the detail on the sweater. It's very pretty. One of my cousin's asked me and I quotes, "Why do you have on a teacher's sweater?" The only thing I could do was laugh and reply, "because I like it!" (Not much of a comeback but owe well lol)  It's a very diverse sweater that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I just felt like for Thanksgiving, it would be perfect.  ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment