Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Missing flowers.

Hey Fashionheads!!! I am kind of missing Spring and Summer. So for today's OOTD, I went with a very simple look with a "pop of floral". I colored my hair yesterday and decided to dress up a little more than usual for work today. I am always trying to add a "pop of color" to my outfits. With this look, I didn't want to just wear all black, instead I decided to wear a floral top that I bought from Wal-Mart a while back. I felt like by adding the floral top, it will bring more life to my out instead of leaving it plain and blah. 
The floral top also has a lot of detail; which I really love. It has the floral print of course, but it also has the criss-cross design in the front. The design is really supposed to be in the back but I changed it up today (lol). By turning it around it adds a little something more in my opinion. 
This look didn't take much thought at all. I just threw it together this morning and was off to work. ! I hope you like this look as much as I do. If you have any questions or some different ways you would have styled this floral top feel free to email at fashblab@yahoo.com or comment below. #doublekisses <3


Shirt: Wal-Mart 
Pants: Burlington 
Purse: Forever 21 
Cardigan: Goodwill  







No comments:

Post a Comment