Friday, December 13, 2013

Ombre Hair. !


Before ombre !
Hey Fashionheads. ! Today I wanted to talk about my hair. !!!! I'm in love with this hair. I got a sew-in last week and it very pretty and very soft. I purchased this hair from my beautician. ( will leave the hair specs below) After getting my hair done, I decided that I wanted to add some color. My sister and I bleached my weave at the tips, left it on for about 8 mins and this is the color it turned out. I really, really like it.  This hair also, remained soft after washing it and deep conditioning it. I haven't had any tangles or snags. ! I'm in LOVE. ! 

Products used: 






If you live in the Indianapolis area my beautician's name is Twanna Sanders. 
She is always accepting new clients and she specializes in healthy hair, natural hair, braid-less sew-ins, extensions, short hair, long hair, cuts, color, and custom wigs. She is very good and affordable. 

The hair seen can be purchased by emailing Twanna at haircouturetr@gmail.com and to save yourself a seat in her chair you can either call her at 317-777-8410 or go to https://www.styleseat.com/twannasanders .

Also, check out her instagram pg.  http://instagram.com/haircoutureextensions . 



After ombre ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment