Monday, March 3, 2014

The Godfather and Polka Dots. #weekendrecap

                     Hey Fashionheads!!!! 

This weekend was so much fun. I went out on Friday and Saturday and I loved both outfits I put together. This was a pretty chill weekend for me as well. No dresses this time just jeans and a cute shirt. You can still go out and be comfy. I think that’s what I was going for this weekend.




Friday Night:


I wore black sweater from Forever 21 that says, “The Godfather” paired with some black jeans from GAP. (I love the fit of these jeans). I added a pop of color with a red open toe bootie I picked up from Charlotte Russe. I didn’t add any other but the red in my shoes because I wanted them to be the focal point of my outfit. I added a gold necklace and watch also from Forever 21 and a black bag that I thrifted. 









Saturday Night:

I went back to my polka-dot obsession (lol). I wore a white and navy blue short sleeve shirt from Forever 21 paired with some acid wash jeans also from Forever 21. I added some navy blue socks and a nude shoe in order to keep it simple. After looking at my look altogether I felt like something was missing, so I decided to add my green cross body bag.









I hope you like these two looks I put together. ! Comment and let me know which one was your favorite. ! 
<3 
Dont forget to follow me on instagram and twitter @fashblab258 !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment