Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whats in my bag ??? #ootd

Hey Fashionheads !!! 

Okay so today I just wanted to stop in and do a what in my bag post. I know a lot of ladies that carry their lived in their pages and I guess I just wanted to give some incite as to what I carry around. These are some items I carry along with me on a daily no matter what size bag I decide to carry. 

This is the bag that I am carrying . It is a green cross-body bag that I purchased from Forever21 for 15 bucks. 
This is what everything looks like inside my bag. 


This is all of the cosmetic items I have inside of my purse.
Nivea lip moisturizers (2)
Up the Amp Mac Lipstick (fav)
Mac Lip gloss (Right Image)
Nude Matte Lip Color by Elf (Nearly Nude)
Fergie Eyelid primer
and my Maybelline mascara 


This is a quote my uncle said over the weekend and I still had it in my bag. It is pretty powerful !

This is my money, glasses from Forever 21, my business cards, and my wallet. 

My combs and brushes. Oh and don't forget my favorite watch. 




Lets not forget my outfit of the day !!! 

Shirt: Goodwill 
Shoes: Madden Girl Black Boots from Shi by Journeys
Necklace: Forever21
Jeans: Gap 
Earrings: Birthday Gift (cheetah print)















No comments:

Post a Comment