Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vintage Red Blazer !!!



Hola Fashion-heads !!! Okay, so I purchased this red vintage blazer from Goodwill like a couple weeks ago. I just thought it would be hot and I knew it would probably get some negative attention at first due to the fact that it was so "grandma ish" or "outdated" but I fell in love with it. As a result, I kept it up in my closet for some time  because I didn't know exactly how I wanted too wear the blazer. With this cold weather in Indianapolis, Indiana, I decided to bring my "fash" out for people to blab about. (ha, kinda clever) 
While searching through my clothes, I came up with a simple yet chic look to pair with my vintage blazer. As seen in the pictures above, I decided to go with some black footed tights, a black bandeau top, some black pumps. I didn't want to take any action away from my blazer! With the blazer being this bright candy apple red, I knew that I wanted it to be my center point of my outfit. Simplicity was the word that kept coming to mind while putting everything together. While walking around my house and looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that I definitely wanted to button the blazer. By buttoning the blazer, I felt as if it gave off a more  more polished look yet still sexy. 
As far as my hair and accessories, I knew that I didn't want to go over the top. It was unquestionable that my hair should go into a high bun to keep the sophistication of the look. The pearl necklace came into play because the buttons on the blazer are gold and pearl. Topped off with a lucid black across body bag, my look was now completed. 
With this look you are sure to feel confident, sexy, and fierce with a sprinkle of high-class. (double snap) 



No comments:

Post a Comment